AA Breakdown Cover – European Breakdown Cover

If you want car breakdown cover on the continent you will either need to add this to your car breakdown cover policy or take a rental car. You have the choice of having year long cover, or short term cover, often referred to as “European Breakdown Cover Single Trip“, which will last a matter of days or a couple of weeks.

Usually this is just for when you are taking a holiday in France and choose to drive down rather than fly/drive or go on the Eurotunnel.

Get a great deal on AA breakdown cover now.